Compressed air users around the world have relied on SPX-Jemaco to provide innovative compressed air treatment solutions for critical applications. SPX-Jemaco maintains a long standing reputation for manufacturing products that deliver superior performance, time proven reliability and optimal energy savings. SPX-Jemaco is the preferred choice for providing clean, dry compressed air for the most challenging industries. The stainless steel integral brazed plate heat exchanger ensures no rust water and corrosion.
GX Series Refrigerant Dryers
The Gardner Denver GX Refrigerant dryers are built on this reputation of proven performance, reliablity and efficiency. As a Gardner Denver distributor, Allied Air can offer the full range of Gardner Denver GX Refrigerant dryers.
GXS – 0.5 to 1.6 m³/min
The GXS series refrigerant dryer uses an incredibly simple design to create a robust and efficient refrigerant dryer. Producing pure, clean and dry compressed air, itís ideal for low volume applications.
- Static condenser – With no noisy cooling fan the static condenser is virtually maintenance free and contributes to the low operating costs of the GXS series refrigerant dryer.
- Waste heat recovery – Risk of discharge pipe condensation is eliminated by the inclusion of a reheating coil.
- Consistent dew point – The GXS series design provides excellent dew point performance under all conditions.
- Intelligent design – Low noise levels and a compact footprint make the GXS series dryer ideal for use in applications such as in hospitals and laboratories.
Download GXS Refrigerant Dryers Brochure
GXR – 2.5 to 18.0 m³/min
Using advanced heat exchanger, separation and refrigeration technology, the GXR series refrigerant dryer delivers dependable operation and optimum performance. Itís intelligent design reducing life cycle costs and makes installation a breeze.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger – Compact and thermally efficient the stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger is corrosion resistant and ensures air quality and long term performance.
- Environmentally friendly – Energy efficient operation and use of ozone friendly refrigerants reduce the FXR series refrigerant dryerís environmental impact.
- Optimal dew point – Best possible dew point performance under all conditions delivers dependable high quality compressed air.
- Low pressure drop– The design of the brazed plate heat exchanger and integral separator ensures minimal pressure drop, improving system performance and reducing operating costs\
Download GXR Refrigerant Dryers Brochure
GXT – 24.0 to 90.1 m³/min
With itís advanced stainless steel heat exchanger and low maintenance design, the GXT series high capacity refrigerant dryer will continue saving you money year after year. Offering outstanding electrical power savings and reduced operating costs itís the ultimate energy efficient refrigerant dryer solution.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger – Durable and thermally efficient, the stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger is corrosion resistant and ensures air quality and long term performance.
- User friendly control – The GXT series dryer has an integral LED display controller designed to provide fully automatic operation. It optimises energy usage by intuitively adapting to system needs.
- Environmentally friendly – The GXT series dryerís energy efficient operation and use of ozone friendly refrigerants reduce the GXT series refrigerant dryerís environmental impact.
- Robust design– Weíve built the GXT series refrigerant dryer with quality components, housing them in an epoxy coated galvanised steel cabinet.
Download GXT Refrigerant Dryers Brochure
Allied Air supplies a wide range of vertical and horizontal air receivers that are specifically designed for use in industrial compressed air systems. These high quality receivers are designed, manufactured and labelled in accordance with Australian Standards AS1210.
Allied Air is also able to supply very large and high pressure air receivers, custom made to suit your exact application.